The Club greatly appreciates your support, especially financial support. Did you know it costs more than $13,000 a year to operate the club. W&L Rugby does receive nominal University funding, but the majority of the funding comes player dues, fundraisers, and contributions.
If you would like to make a financial or product contribution please contact Coach Lovell directly.
The Club’s Wish List:
- New set of Away Jerseys ($1500)
- A new scrum sled ($10,000)
- Full practice kit (shorts, socks and jerseys) for every dues paying member ($60 per person)
- Assistance with Savannah Tournament Costs (entry fee, kit, lodging, transportation, meals)
- Custom W&L Rugby Flag/Banner ($300)
- Ongoing equipment needs (Balls, Pads, ect.) ($100 – $500)
Tranportation to away games (approx $1200 per game)
- Field and Clubhouse -Dream BIG
- Rainy Day Fund